Tuesday, February 15, 2011

hello!

I hope your valentine's day was wonderful. Ours was pretty low-key but still special. Cooked dinner together and finished the anime series we were watching: Fullmetal Alchemist. So good.

So anyway...
One thing that my husband may or may not know about me that he definitely SHOULD know is that I am addicted to brands. See example:





Put something in a magazine advertisement or in the hands of celebrities enough times and I will want it and eventually buy it. I can't explain it, but I just get an urge to buy everything in sephora and ulta and every other makeup store I go in haha
So I'm actually going to keep track of these purchases (the face wash in particular) and make sure that I'm paying good money for good products. If not, I'll stick with the cheapies if they'll do the job.

Any products you love to splurge on?

No comments:

Post a Comment