Friday, April 29, 2011

My First Week at the New Job

Well, it's been an interesting week. It's my first week working with my husband at our shop, Christian Family Automotive.

It's a brand new experience in a field I'm unfamiliar with, taking on a job that I've never done before, with no one to train me. Sounds like a good plan, right?

Right.

And it's actually going okay. This week has been weird, and I'm still trying to figure out exactly what I need to be doing on a daily basis to be productive. There's a lot of grey space in this job, at least as far as I can see. I'm sure I'll find plenty of things to be busy with soon.

I really love being near Robert all day long. We're not spending quality time together during the day, so it's not an overwhelming closeness. In other words, we're not getting tired of each other :) It's really nice.

In other news, I am waiting for Lauren and Max to get here. I want more than anything to stick a tracking device on them, and I wish you could see my planner right now. On Monday of this week it says "LAUREN AND MAX ARE COMING" and below that it says (tomorrow)...(or thursday)...(next week?) haha it's so sad. I just want them to be here!!

I hope you're having a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment