Thursday, June 30, 2011

Etsy Finds

I love Etsy!

I'm sure you've heard of it before, but if not, get on there!
I have a long list of items I want to get, and I'm always amazed at the creativity of people and the things they come up with.

My most recent purchase is from Wesley Asher.




There are so many cute things, and I had a really hard time picking one out. I ended up with this:

It's a really cute Turks Knot necklace, and I love it. It's different from basically any other jewelry I have. 

Mihow is another shop I love, even though I've never bought from them.


They make the craziest kinds of lollipops, such as a lavender and lemon kind named the "Grandma." haha


Toybreaker is also a favorite of mine.


I always look here first when a gift-giving day comes around for Robert. One day I'm going to get him one of these amazing ties. 




The best part about etsy is that new shops and items come up every day. There's always something amazing and unique to find. It may take some digging and poking around, but it's definitely worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment