Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I work a lot in the evenings, so my husband gets a lot of guy time at night. He mostly occupies it playing Call of Duty with his friends. Ok, that's literally the thing I come home to every night. Call of Duty.

BUT tonight it's my night. He's taking a class on something work-related, and I have the house to myself until 10! Honestly, I'm not really sure what to do with it. Before we got married, I LOVED having time to myself. I spent so much time in my room that I never really spent time with anyone else. I just love to be alone and be calm and quiet by myself. But now that we're married, I'm more used to spend time with my husband than I am by myself. Surely, I still cherish my personal time (as I'm happily laying on the couch watching Keeping up with the Kardashians), but I'd always rather spend time with my love.

In other news, I'm so desperate to be able to make our apartment cuter. Most of our furniture and "decoration" is from Robert's mother and their old house. It's not bad, it's just not cute. It's very...shi shi. haha umm so I really want to bring my own style (or what I wish was my style) to our place. Some inspiration:









I really want a super bright, almost abrasive, couch haha. There's one at Ikea that I go nuts over every time. It's like super bright patchwork, and it's glorious. Our dream is to have a home with a studio in it, and if it ever happens, that couch is going in it. Amazing!

source 1
source 2
source 3
source 4

1 comment:

  1. LOVE that last photo! It reminds me of a holiday villa or something. I love those colours together - I would be very happy to live in that room!!!

    Enjoy your evening to yourself :)

    ReplyDelete