Monday, January 17, 2011

My favorite day of the week is Sunday. I've spent the last 3 years at Elevation Church being a part of the worship ministry with some amazing leaders, learning what it means to lead worship, to offer up my gifts for the glory of God and to see Him come alive in the city of Charlotte. I can never express how thankful I am for Wade, Chris, London and Mack and their influence on me over the last 3 years. I've learned so much, and I feel like I've been pushed to grow a lot as a person and as a worship leader. It's a daily learning experience, and I couldn't be more grateful that God has put me in this place.
That being said, yesterday was awesome. We introduced a new song called God Be Praised and the church responded to it so well. It's amazing to see how God has inspired the songs that come from the church. He has poured out so much love in blessing on this city, it's ridiculous.

I love Charlotte. A lot. I recently got a tattoo of a queen crown to commemorate all the God has done in my life in this city. I'm still learning about the city and all that it has within it, but I know that God has changed my heart here. I met my husband here, I found an amazing church to be a part of here, and I've found a great community of friends to surround myself with. And really I didn't find all those things, but God put them there.

So anyway, this was a random rant post about how much I love my church and my city.

No comments:

Post a Comment