Wednesday, January 19, 2011

So here we are, halfway through January and I really wish I could say we had accomplished more so far in 2011. But alas, we are still surrounded by unpacked boxes and unwashed clothes.

SO...I want to set some goals up for January and February for myself and for our home/marriage.

-move the rest of my belongings out of my old house by the end of January
-have all clothes, jackets, shoes, accessories, jewelry put away by early February
-finish purchasing small things like a silverware holder and decorative items
-clean and organize master bathroom
-organize remaining boxes in guest bedroom.

so there. 5 simple goals. Not too vague, not too difficult. Each goal can expand into smaller, more detailed goals. And surely by February we'll look like we actually live here. Hooray, go us!

No comments:

Post a Comment