Sunday, January 9, 2011

Well, the party was a success! About 15 of our closest friends from church (and my old roommate and her fiancee) showed up. Everyone brought something delicious to share, and it was a ton of fun. We played this game called Liar's Dice (as seen in the second Pirates of the Caribbean movie), gave everyone mini tours of our place, ate a lot of great food, and had some awesome conversations. I got to know certain people in the group better and talk through some things with my closer friends, and all in all, it was a great night.

I started to feel a little under the weather during the day yesterday, so I think the only negative of the night was that I had a tissue to my face half the time. But other than that, it was wonderful. I love the friends that God has blessed us with, and I feel so undeserving of how many amazing people are in our life.

Today I'm even more under the weather. I did my typical sunday thing and sang background vocals at church, then came home and slept for 5 hours. Robert is great; he carried me to bed and let me sleep while he went out to move more stuff from his old house. I definitely don't deserve him.

Tomorrow we do our usual monday, wednesday, friday routine of Body By Buck from 5:30-6:30am. It's an intense workout, but we've seen so much change in our bodies and our health over the last several months that it's worth it. It's an amazing program. You should check it out.
We'll see how tomorrow's workout goes with this cold :) wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment